Freeze-Dried Blueberries Case Pack (32 Servings, 4 PK.)
Rich in Antioxidants. Great for Snacking – in a crisis or on the trail!
Ready Hour by My Patriot Supply case packs allow you to buy in large quantities, without wasting what you don’t use right away! These cases come with 4 pouches of food. This helps you maintain the shelf-life of your food until you’re ready to cook it.
Freeze-Dried Blueberries case packs are an absolute essential to keep in both your pantry and emergency food supply. Not only are they extremely satisfying to eat, they’re packed with nutrients and antioxidants. Simply put, they have everything you need to keep your family happy and healthy during a crisis.
Keep a case of blueberries in your cupboard for sweet nutrition on demand. And don’t forget to buy a case for long-term food storage. You’ll love having a sweet nutritious option on hand in a crisis.
The Freeze-Dried Blueberries Pack boxes are 7 1/2 x 7 1/2 x 7 inches. NET WT. 1.98 oz (56g) per pouch, for total combined weight of 7.92 oz (224g).
Freeze-Dried Blueberries Benefits:
- Bulk cases with multiple pouches
- Ultimate in convenience and choice
- Easy to Prepare
- Great for camping trips
- Made from real fruit
- Up to 30-year shelf-life unopened
- Up to 1-year shelf-life after opening
- Includes 4 pouches
- 8 Servings per pouch
- Requires no refrigeration
- Gluten free
- Made in the USA
Directions for Freeze-Dried Blueberries:
- Open pouch and remove oxygen absorber.
- For one serving, mix 1/4 cup of blueberries with 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes, or microwave for 1-2 minutes for rehydration. Drain excess water.
- Use as a topping for your favorite desserts
- Mix into hot or cold cereal
- Bake into your muffins and pastries
It’s best to store this emergency food in a dry, cool location — a dark area, if possible, at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.