Alexapure Pro Certified Replacement Filter
Once you tap into the proprietary technology of Alexapure Pro®, you will never worry about the safety of your family’s drinking water again. When it’s time to change your gravity core filter, don’t accept anything less than authentic Alexapure products.
Alexapure is the only brand of gravity-fed and portable water filters we carry because we know that you expect the very best. They are 100% Made in the USA. Trust Alexapure to supply safe, healthy drinking water for every member of your family. We do.
Alexapure Pro Description
Your Pro has the capacity for up to 4 filter units, allowing you to increase the flow rate exponentially without sacrificing water quality. When you notice a drastic change in the flow rate of your Alexapure Pro, it is time to change the filter(s). Use only genuine Alexapure replacement filters to ensure the highest quality result. Each filter has a capacity of up to 5,000 gallons, depending on the quality of your water source.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Intended for Use with the Alexapure Pro Water Filtration System
- Expels up to 99.9999% of every substantial metal, pesticides, unpredictable and semi-unstable mixes, sores and microscopic organisms
- Channel Capacity of up to 5,000 Gallons
- Utilize around 4 Filters for Increased Flow Rate
- Prepared Right Out of the Box – No Priming Necessary
Instructions for Replacing the Alexapure Pro Filter
- Remove the lid from the upper chamber
- Remove the empty upper chamber, steadying the old filter in one hand
- Reach beneath the filter and remove the wing nut holding the unit in place
- Slide out the old filter and discard it
- Remove the new Alexapure filter element from its packaging
- Unscrew the plastic wing nut, leaving the washer in place. This filter is packed in an alcohol-water mixture to ensure that it is microbiologically sterile when it arrives at your home
- Thread the stem of the filter through one of the four holes in the floor of the upper chamber, taking care to hold the filter straight
- Secure it beneath by replacing the plastic wing nut
- No need to pre-prime your new filter; your Alexapure Pro is ready to use right away
Cleaning and Care of Your Alexapure Pro Filter
This replacement filter provides long-term performance with little maintenance. If you notice build-up on the surface of the ceramic filter shell, carefully remove the filter as described in steps 1 through 3 above. Use a non-abrasive pad and fresh water to clean the unit. Do not use soap. Replace the filter according to steps 7 through 8 above.
Built for almost all gravity-fed water filters, but specially designed for use with the Alexapure Pro. Each filter has a capacity of up to 5,000 gallons and heavy metals, pesticides, volatile and semi-volatile compounds, cysts and bacteria from your drinking water. Transforms water from many fresh water sources into safer, cleaner and healthier drinking water. The Alexapure Pro water filtration system has the capacity for up to 4 filters. This allows you add more filters to increase the flow rate without sacrificing water quality.
YOU MUST USE A SCOTCH BRITE PAD TO CLEAN THESE FILTERS (THE GREEN ROUGH SIDE)
Here’s what comes in your Replacement Filter Box:
- One full-size Alexapure Pro filter unit
- Installation hardware
- When you notice a drastic change in the flow rate of your Alexapure Pro, it is time to change the filter(s). Filter performance may vary slightly depending on water conditions and seasonal factors. Use only genuine Alexapure replacement filters to ensure the highest quality result.
The Alexapure family of products brings you the absolute best water filtration available, whether at home, on the trail or in an emergency. Add more filters to your Alexapure Pro and never worry about the safety of your drinking water again.
Alexapure: Passionately Innovated. Pioneered for Perfection.
|Item Weight||1.09 Kg|
|Product Dimensions||15.2 x 7.6 x 7.6 cm|
|Item model number||2387|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Included Components||AP Pro Replacement Filter|
Great tasting water from these filters! best thing is that I don’t have to prime these or do any other task. Just fit them in and let it do the magic!