Freeze-Dried Beef Case Pack (12 Servings, 6 PK.)
Through power outages or major disasters, you can still say…
“PASS THE BEEF!”
Whenever a meal needs an extra boost of protein, just pull out a pouch of Ready Hour by My Patriot Supply Freeze-Dried Beef. It’s perfect during an emergency, when our bodies need extra fuel to get through tough times. It can also be a real time-saver on a busy weeknight. That’s why we recommend you buy a case pack for your emergency kit and your everyday pantry.
Packages last up to 30 years unopened.
Our low-fat beef adds robust taste and nutrition to many of our dishes. Try it with our Chili Mac or Creamy Stroganoff – delicious! One serving of beef adds 8 grams of protein to your meal.
Case packs allow you to buy in large quantities, without wasting what you don’t use right away. These cases come with six pouches of freeze-dried beef. This helps you maintain the shelf-life of your beef until you’re ready to cook it.
The Freeze-Dried Beef Case Pack boxes are 9 x 7 1/2 x 7 inches. NET WT. 2.12 oz (60g) per pouch, for total combined weight of 12.72 oz (360g).
Benefits of Freeze-Dried Beef:
- Bulk cases with multiple pouches
- Adds delicious protein to any meal
- Ultimate in convenience and choice
- Easy to prepare
- Great for camping trips
- Up to 30-year shelf-life unopened
- Up to 1-year shelf-life after opening
- Includes 6 pouches
- 2 Servings per pouch
- Requires no refrigeration
- Made in the USA
Directions for Freeze-Dried Beef:
- Open pouch and remove oxygen absorber.
- Mix 1/4 cup beef bites to 1/4 cup cold water.
- Let stand 1 minute.
- Drain off excess water and use as you would regular cooked beef.
- Use in meat pies, stews, soups, sandwiches, etc.
Freeze Dried Cooked Beef Chunks (salt added).
It’s best to store this emergency food in a dry, cool location — a dark area, if possible, at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.
There are no reviews yet.