Peanut Butter Powder (65 Servings)
Yummy right out of the can or for recipes too. Every emergency food cache needs one.
Peanut Butter Powder is incredibly versatile and easy to use. It’s an excellent source of protein, fiber, and magnesium.
Made from peanuts that have been pressed to remove most of the oil and then ground into a fine powder. It has a slow roasted, nutty taste along with a smooth, creamy texture.
Our Peanut Butter Powder pairs well with jam, honey, bread mixes, and other meals you want to add the rich flavor of peanut butter to.
Ready Hour Peanut Butter Powder makes for an easy power snack for after school, after dinner, or in an emergency. Stock a can for daily use and some for your survival food supply, so that you have healthy snacks when a crisis strikes. This item comes in a big #10 can size that holds 65 servings.
Ready Hour Peanut Butter Powder Benefits:
- Ultimate in convenience and choice
- Easy to prepare
- Great for emergencies, camping trips
- Made from real peanuts
- Zero grams of saturated fat and a fraction of the total fat found in regular peanut butter
- Up to 5-year shelf-life unopened
- Up to 1-year shelf-life after opening
- #10 can size, about 5x average soup can
- Requires no refrigeration
- Gluten free
- Made in the USA
- Remove oxygen absorber and discard.
- Combine Peanut Butter Powder with water and mix well.
- Water may be adjusted to reach desired consistency.
- Store prepared peanut butter in airtight container in cool location or the refrigerator.
Peanuts, sugar, non-iodized salt.
Contains allergen: Peanut.
This Ready Hour Peanut Butter Powder is best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.