Freeze-Dried Broccoli Case Pack (48 Servings, 6 PK.)
Mom said “Eat Your Broccoli.”
In a crisis, keep her lessons in mind.
Ready Hour by My Patriot Supply case packs allow you to buy in large quantities, without wasting what you don’t use right away! These cases come with 6 pouches of food. This helps you maintain the shelf-life of your food until you’re ready to cook it.
Our Freeze-Dried Broccoli gives you on-demand nutrition to add to your favorite recipes or serve as a side. Broccoli is rich in calcium and other nutrients, which are crucial in a crisis situation. Our proprietary freeze-dehydration method seals in the nutrients and fresh flavor. And it’s so easy to prepare!
Buy a case for your pantry and get the ultimate in health and convenience. Don’t forget to buy a case for your emergency food supply to add extra nutrition when you need it.
The Freeze-Dried Broccoli Case Pack boxes are 9 x 7 1/2 x 7 inches. NET WT. 0.99 oz (28g) per pouch, for total combined weight of 5.94 oz (168g).
Freeze-Dried Broccoli Benefits:
- Bulk cases with multiple pouches
- Ultimate in convenience and choice
- Easy to Prepare
- Great for camping trips
- Up to 30-year shelf-life unopened
- Up to 1-year shelf-life after opening
- Includes 6 pouches
- 8 Servings per pouch
- Requires no refrigeration
- Gluten free
- Made in the USA
Directions for Freeze-Dried Broccoli:
- Open pouch and remove oxygen absorber.
- For one serving, mix 1/4 cup of broccoli with 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes, or microwave for 1-2 minutes for rehydration. Drain excess water.
Freeze-dried broccoli florets and stems.
- Add to soups, stir fries and other dishes that need a pop of green
- Bake covered in cheese and bread crumbs
- Grill using a vegetable basket or skewers
It’s best to store this emergency food in a dry, cool location — a dark area, if possible, at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.