Strawberry Flavored Creamy Wheat (47 Servings)
This creamy, fruit-infused breakfast dish evokes comforting memories of hot cereal on snowy school mornings. Ready Hour by My Patriot Supply Strawberry Flavored Creamy Wheat is just the ticket, whether your crew is weathering a crisis or just having a hard time getting started in the morning.
Heartwarming, familiar and nutritious, Strawberry Flavored Creamy Wheat is a time-honored favorite. Serve it solo or add fresh fruit for a breakfast that will get your family up and moving every morning.
Keep an extra can or two in your emergency food supply, and you’ll have the makings for a hot meal even in a crisis. This item comes in a big #10 can size, about five times the size of a normal soup can.
Strawberry Flavored Creamy Wheat Benefits:
- Ultimate convenience
- Easy to prepare
- Hot and hearty
- Ideal for off-grid use
- Up to 10-year shelf-life unopened
- Up to 1-year shelf-life after opening
- #10 can size, about 5x average soup can
- Requires no refrigeration
- Made in the USA
Directions for Cream of Wheat:
- Discard the oxygen absorber packet immediately after opening
- With the lid in place, shake the can a few times
- Boil the water for the number of servings you wish to make.
- Add the Cream of Wheat slowly, whisking constantly
- Bring cereal to a boil
- Reduce the heat to simmer and cook for 10 minutes, stirring often, until the cereal is thickened
Germade (wheat), sugar, creamer (coconut oil, corn syrup solids, sodium caseinate [a milk derivative]), dipotassium phosphate, sugar, mono and diglycerides, polysorbate 80, sodium silicoaluminate, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, soy lecithin), salt, natural & artificial strawberry flavor, FD&C Red #40.
Allergen Alert: This product contains wheat, dairy and soy.
It’s best to store this emergency food in a dry, cool location — a dark area, if possible, at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.